Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

22 hours ago, limacharlie5500 said:

I'm  going to go ahead and second that question, having the option to popup and undock the main displays (PFD, MFD, EICAS) is on one hand great for greater visibility and for those that like to undock their panels to use them on a second monitor.

I attached an image of an example of such an implementation, that was only possible throught a workaround in the aerosoft bus and lead to some (albeit bearable) bugs, since it is not officially supported by the crew. I hope you guys will make my switch to the 64bit empire a little easier by enabling the popup and undock feature ;)

IMG_3321.JPG

And as you can see, there is one monitor just idling on top, so how about a 2D version of the overhead aswell while you're at it? ;D (undocking a virtual cockpit view to zoom that in on the respective panel parts halvens my FPS and significantly impacts my performance, as with most fsx users). that would save me the money of buying said VR insight overhead panel, money that I could in turn reinvest in some nice aerosoft native products, what do you think? :D

How you did it??? Where can I find a tutorial about that undocking panels?

Unfortunatly Aerosoft will not introduce that function on the new bus

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, klisura said:

This is pure speculation on your part, don’t do that. And please do not read anything into this statement. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

These zits on the fuselage are so incredibly ugly.....

Wow. In my opinion, the planes with then antenna look much better that the ones without. 

But back2topic now;)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

This is pure speculation on your part, don’t do that. And please do not read anything into this statement. 

It's not a mine opinion, aerosoft said it clearly many times on these pages

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, klisura said:

How you did it??? Where can I find a tutorial about that undocking panels?

Undocking views is a standard function of the sim... 

ManyPanels.png

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Undocking views is a standard function of the sim... 

ManyPanels.png

Well...I tried but there's a huge fps drop... 2d undocking would be appreciated but I know your decision about it and I can't do anything else then respect it

• Upvote 1

vor 5 Stunden , Stefan Hoffmann sagte:

Small friday update: Work continues, Cockpit detailing underway so there will be place which are not final yet (f.ex. slidewindows)!

This is for Prepar3D HDR mode; if you turn your head down the exposure gets adapated to the darker space and lightens up that one. So you have to get used to more dynamic brightness still now.

Thanks Stefan for the update!

13 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Small friday update: Work continues, Cockpit detailing underway so there will be place which are not final yet (f.ex. slidewindows)!

This is for Prepar3D HDR mode; if you turn your head down the exposure gets adapated to the darker space and lightens up that one. So you have to get used to more dynamic brightness still now.

Screenshots_NEWVC_20171013.png

Thank you much , Stefan. Beautiful work!

On 10/12/2017 at 11:48 AM, Anders Bermann said:

I'm fairly certain, that Aerosoft has access to a real-life airplane, they're workign on duplicating.

If the model airframe has Wi-Fi antennas, it will be modelled in the sim-model. The same goes for hatches, door configuration, antenna layout and all the other features which will be present. Both internal and external, so to speak... 

For my liking, honestly, I like the antennas but not too many. Something about them makes the a/c look more "hi-tech." 

14 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And make sure you see all colors: 

Thanks Mathijs, never knew about this, I'll have a look!

Reading the comments from Cheap Charlie in ref. to FPS (VAS is no longer and issue in the 64bit sim) I have made up my mind to stick with the AS product.  I don't need that much of complexity in the bus.  Yes a half way realistic startup, flight and shutdown process is fin, but not down to the bone that it's reducing my system to below 20FPS.  Nevertheless as I stated above the Popup PFD would be a nice feature

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, wegerlee said:

Yes a half way realistic startup, flight and shutdown process is fin

As far as I know, there's nothing nothing missing in the Aerosoft Airbuses, which prevents you from doing a realistic startup and shutdown.

• Upvote 3

On 13.10.2017 at 11:39, Mathijs Kok sagte:

And make sure you see all colors: 

Don't want to be a smartass, but I think this is only necessary and possible if you've connected the monitor via HDMI cable. With DVI Cable the entry is not there and it is not necessary. Just saying because it also isn't clarified in the hardware post. Sorry for stepping out of the topic.

Greetings.

• Upvote 1

Really looking forward to the release, as my v4.1 installation still lacks a tubeliner (I am not yet used to fly the CRJ...). One thing: as it was stated that the "old" repaints can be used for the new version, I guess that the external model will not be changed dramatically. It would nevertheless be nice to see a "preview" of the external model in P3Dv4, just that I can remember how it looked like ;-)

5 hours ago, rapsta said:

Don't want to be a smartass, but I think this is only necessary and possible if you've connected the monitor via HDMI cable. With DVI Cable the entry is not there and it is not necessary. Just saying because it also isn't clarified in the hardware post. Sorry for stepping out of the topic.

Greetings.

I had the entry with a DisplayPort cable

Hello Mathijs Kok,

I fly the A319 -A321 Extended for years with the Prepar3dv2, v3.und waits until this also for P3dv4 rauskommt. I have continuous failures due to 32 bit system.
In the forum are so many misleading information that I still do not know when which Airbus for which system when is released.

Please take a look at the beginning of this forum.
Current date
What Airbus?
which Flusi
which system
when planned
as update / new
Price if firm
Then there may be fewer requests and you can focus more on the development.

CFG874 Bernd

Hallo Mathijs Kok,

Ich fliege seit Jahren den A319 -A321 Extended mit dem Prepar3dv2, v3.und warte bis dieser auch für P3dv4 rauskommt.
Ich habe ständige Ausfälle durch 32 bit System.
Im Forum sind so viele irreführende Angaben das ich immer noch nicht weiß wann welcher Airbus für welches System wann veröffentlicht wird.
Macht doch bitte mal eine Übersicht am Anfang dieses Forums.
Aktuelle Datum
Welcher Airbus ?
welcher Flusi
welches System
wann  geplant
wie    update/neu
Preis wenn feststeht
Dann kommen auch eventuell weniger Anfragen  und ihr könnt euch mehr auf die Entwicklung konzentrieren.
CFG874 Bernd
  • Downvote 5