Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post
vor 22 Minuten, AZWildk4t sagte:

You really haven't seen anything about delays?  First it was July 2017, then August 2017, then the end of 2017, and now we'll see when it really is released.

My comment was in regards of another post, which said, that the A320 will be delayed if the Babybus is released earlier.

Fyi ;)

image.thumb.png.690e74be58b87895a562d0a3d50cf395.png

Please do not quote me out of context ;)

• Upvote 2

On 11/01/2018 at 3:24 AM, JasonW said:

I guess im in the minority here but please, A320 series first. 

Well if you are im with you, since i only own the previous A320! But even if is the baby coming first i will be happy, as long as any of them comes out :)

Aerosoft my money is waiting for you!

On 2018-01-09 at 6:37 PM, amm693 said:

A330 do not equipped with that function

it is actualy in the A330E atleast

2 minutes ago, NoelSpett said:

it is actualy in the A330E atleast

We are not modeling that variant. 

4 hours ago, AZWildk4t said:

You really haven't seen anything about delays?  First it was July 2017, then August 2017, then the end of 2017, and now we'll see when it really is released.

Delays are apart of this hobby, They always have been. NOTHING ever goes as planned and regardless of what people want, the product will be released when it's ready. 

Again, always has been that way. Two options, let AS do there thing and produce a great product or go fly something else in the meantime, I've never seen a developer cave into what the masses want in regards to releasing an unfinished product. AND, if you really want to know what  delays are, we can always talk about a certain 757 that just hit early beta after 10 YRS!!!!!

It's coming, be patient.   

Cheers

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If Aerosoft wants to release the 318 first, they are certainly free to do so, and it appears many simmers would be happy with that choice.

Personally, I would probably wait for the full package (A318/319/320/321) to be released before I buy it.  Mathjis has mentioned in the past a price of less than 50 euros, but also mentioned we would not have to pay twice for "old code" (my words).  Following through the thread and all the additional features being added, in addition to a working flight model with the engine variants.  I am guessing that is a LOT of new code.  I am also thinking what Igor said in the movie "Young Frankenstein": 

"Of course, the rates...have gone up." 

When I bought the Aerosoft Airbus' previously, I bought full package, which was actually a little less expensive than buying the 318/318 then 320/321 packages separately. That is a big reason I would wait.

Bravo to the developers who have been working on the project.  I do look forward to having the 'Bus back.

• Upvote 2

"Flying the PMDG 737 i would prefer a longer distance air hauler to visit other Gods in faraway places, with a Godly airbus like A330 and above...i am not a "student" to fly a study aircraft...i am a God and i need my visuals, my conveniences, as well as the mechanisms given in more expensive aircraft...i want it all, but i care less about the "student" and "training" mechanisms that i guess is the reason that prices double or nearly quadraple elsewhere and i did that for the 737, but alas i have to care for many Gods, and i need a fleet of the Godbuses...

Since the A330 and A320 are out of my reach, i can please the other Gods and semiGods, with short test-ride hops with a Baby Godbus A318...i won't mind if the paint is not dry, or the pilot chair is not functioning as intended...i want to have that smile on my face as i taxi the runway on my shiny A318...and see the faces of the "students" trying to prepare for their "study" flight in their rusty heavy fps and expensive dinosaurs, that i also cherish, sometimes...but it's better to feel like a God, than always an apprentice. When i get the urge to study i can hope back to my 737, but for shorter and longer distance hauls my fleet in v4 is an empty, sorrow and very lonely hangar...[tear drops]"

With one word...TOGA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hello,

Is there any possible update on when the a330 might be released?

Kind Regards, Luca

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Really??? Luca, this question has been answered so many times, or just look in the pinned post at the top of this page.

Well looks like Mathjis beat me to it :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, LJC767 said:

Is there any possible update on when the a330 might be released?

Please read the first post on every page of this topic. It gives the order of the releases. The A330 is not imminent as before the A31x/A32x 64bit updates will be released. 

By reading a little bit through the last pages of this topic you will get an understanding of their current status.

I have read above i was just wondering if there was any recent updates on when it might be released. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

luca

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, LJC767 said:

I have read above i was just wondering if there was any recent updates on when it might be released. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

luca

No release date has been given but in the following post by Mathijs you can have an idea on the status of the project.

On 1/10/2018 at 6:25 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

It really means nothing for a release date, but this afternoon I decided we are 'feature ready' (the import of weather data was the last thing we had to decide on) and we moved on to pure testing mode. We got hundreds of issues to sort out but the whole team is on 'fixing', not 'making'.  

One issue we need to decide on next tuesday (when we have our weekly meeting) is that most work is now done on the A318. That is because of a decision made many many years ago. A bad one as the A320 would have been better but one of these things we have to live with. We need to decide if we shift to the A320 and take some delay or release the baby bus first. In our team the baby bus is favorite. 

On 2018/1/13 at 5:47 AM, Frank Docter said:

We are not modeling that variant. 

U guys making A330-343X, MTOW 235t version?

• Downvote 14

2 minutes ago, amm693 said:

U guys making A330-343X, MTOW 235t version?

This is the third time you are asking this question. The answers haven't changed since then.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I hope Aerosoft will decide to release the A318 first. Maybe this will help development as well, since a large userbase will probably find some bugs as well...

• Upvote 2

Just a quick question. Will the new busses support multiple cabin layouts like y186 on the a320s or y156 on the 319?

15 minutes ago, datguytho said:

Just a quick question. Will the new busses support multiple cabin layouts like y186 on the a320s or y156 on the 319?

You can already create additional cabin layouts by opening the .XML file that are located in C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\AircraftData.

Right click on the one that you'd like to modify, select open with Notepad, copy the values of the planes that you want to add (all of it, it starts with the "<AircraftConf>" and ends with "</AircraftConf>") and then modify the capacity.

In example, the first one is the standard layout chosen by Aerosoft, the second is one that I added. The red words are the ones that You should modify.

<AircraftConf>
        <type>A319</type>
        <displayname>A319 - 124 pax</displayname>

<paxmax>124</paxmax>

<AircraftConf>
        <type>A319</type>
        <displayname>A319 - TAP - 132 pax</displayname>

<paxmax>132</paxmax>

Have fun

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello, first of all, I would like to thank the developers for their labors in creating the product Airbus 320, this is really great work. I wish You creative successes! Thank You very much! I only have one question, maybe I missed something on the forum and did not notice that my question has already been answered. Please tell me the new version of the Airbus A320 will corrected in terms of getting the aircraft in turbulence? The plane begins to throw or reduce speed, it can be clearly seen when compared with the FSLABS A320 aircraft, even on YOUTUBE there is a video comparing them if you hit turbulence. Thanks in advance for the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpQMFHWxSw