Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post

That is some good sharpness on the printer and textures.

• Upvote 2

vor 4 Stunden , Lennart1948 sagte:

In the new versions of the Aerosoft Airbus will the grey stripe on the wing be aligned with the rest of the wing on flaps 1? on the current one it seems like it doesn't move when applying flaps 1.

Because only flaps 1 + F extends the flaps on the ground. If you select flaps 1 in the air only the slats will extend.

• Upvote 3

oh my!!! i cant see those images, i miss my a320 so much(since i moved to P3Dv4), been on Boeings since then but it's not the same :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

vor 3 Stunden , CRJ900 sagte:

Because only flaps 1 + F extends the flaps on the ground. If you select flaps 1 in the air only the slats will extend.

Oh okay. Is there a way to implement that?

vor 32 Minuten, Lennart1948 sagte:

Oh okay. Is there a way to implement that?

What do you mean by "impement that" - this is already correctly implemented. 

• Upvote 2

vor 42 Minuten, CRJ900 sagte:

What do you mean by "impement that" - this is already correctly implemented. 

I mean that at flaps 1+F the flaps get extended to the grey strip and at flaps 1 they slats will only extend ?

Because when applying Flaps 1+F at the current the flaps don't really extend (for my view)

23 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

A few from my last flight:

2018-1-3_23-4-6-843.jpg

Great shot; she is beautiful!

Simon

Okay this is sooo teasing! So exited for a Airbus in P3D that will not crash alot and have good performance! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Quick question for the beta testers or devs.. in terms of performance, is she on par with the current A320 (the one for P3Dv3) where fps is concerned? The current version has amazing performance for me and is what makes the Aerosoft Airbus a must-buy for me. Hoping this is still the case with the new features added in the new version?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frank Docter said:

Performance is more or less the same as the V3 version. It will even get some more optimizing once the code is final I guess.

I am a bit concerned about RealLight in it‘s current state. High levels of AA do impact performance more than before. But this is on an 4K TV where high AA is mostly sort of overkill. The bus itself fortunately does not need a lot of AA. 

All in all it has good, smooth performance in V4. 

That's very promising to hear, thank you Frank! I mostly use 4x MSAA at most (just plain in-game AA, not NVidia Inspector-based AA), so it shouldn't be a problem I'd think.

On 04/01/2018 at 1:31 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Btw, news from Lockheed, they will look next week at the issue we reported. So fingers crossed! We lost a solid week on this but things might be solved soon.

hi Mathijs,

simple question - are you expecting Lockheed Martin to develop, lets say P3Dv4.2 to accommodate your needs?

obviously, that would have lots of ramifications for all flight simmers & developers...

craig

55 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

hi Mathijs,

simple question - are you expecting Lockheed Martin to develop, lets say P3Dv4.2 to accommodate your needs?

obviously, that would have lots of ramifications for all flight simmers & developers...

craig

Craig,

This type of change will be/is road mapped, and given it's nature I believe the answer is ABSOLUTELY as it's necessary progression of the sim for our needs and even more commercially oriented needs.

When will it occur?  Nobody can say, but as soon as Mathijs knows and is allowed to share the information I'm sure he'll post about it.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Craig,

This type of change will be/is road mapped, and given it's nature I believe the answer is ABSOLUTELY as it's necessary progression of the sim for our needs and even more commercially oriented needs.

When will it occur?  Nobody can say, but as soon as Mathijs knows and is allowed to share the information I'm sure he'll post about it.

Best wishes.

+ 1 vote for progression of P3Dv4 as a/the leading flight sim...

some of us have invested a small $fortune - even sceneries alone + all the other addons...

(& very wary of 'vapour ware' over many, many years)

good luck with it all,

craig

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hmm, well, welcome to the forum, at least your first post - and what a nice entry vector you chose as well!

We understand that most people do not understand software development, particularly complex software. But Mathijs has explained the development of these products.  He always tries to provide the best general idea when products might be ready for release, but most flight simmers know that with development of such complex software which is also dependent on what happens with the base sim development.  In the future, I'd be surprised to find any type of release forecasts as it usually leads to a few people being upset, indignant or rude when Aerosoft is not able to hit that mark - just like happens with every developer who tries to do that for their customers.  It's a damned if you do, or damned if you don't type thing.

So the formal answer for the A330?  No date has been given for that product, and I don't believe a date will be given.  Customers will of course be told ahead of time when it is ready for release. One can also monitor this thread and judge for themselves based on screen shots, or alternatively people can sign up for the Aerosoft Newsletter in the Aerosoft Store and you'll receive an email to let you know when the product is ready.

Again, welcome to the forums (or your first post anyway).  By the way, I edited your post to remove the foul language.  Would you please try and refrain from that here in the future? Nothing personal, but we'd just rather not see that here.

My very best wishes.

Sure. The reason why i typed these words is because i love the Airbus A330 too muchhhhhhhhhhh! And so far, none of the A330 in fsx made me satisfied. Aerosoft's A330 is the only hope, but the release date is always unpredictable. The feeling is indescribable...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

5 hours ago, AlonsoJin said:
  • Release is expected in 2016 (but hey, stuff happens)
  • Release is expected in 2017 (but hey, stuff happens)
  • Release is expected in 2018 (but hey, stuff happens)
  • 。。。。。。。
  • Release is expected in 9016 (but hey, human extinction)

This is what I can see and expect from this preview and the preview before. I just want to know the development stage of the A330 and a time (such as quarterly) about the release. Please dont tell us 'in the early of 2018!!!!!!'

Please forgive my words, but this must be the issue that everyone is complaining and asking

It will be released when it's done. Until then we can only watch this topic and see how both products evolve.

Since you have payed 0, zip, nada, nothing for this product (since it's not released) I don't see how you think you are entitled to anything.

Other FS Developers are silent until a few weeks before they release something, personally I like Aerosofts approach better. This way we know that they have something in the pipe and we can choose to buy any other similar product or to wait for the product that is in development.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1