Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

Important Post
Normal Post
26 minutes ago, Oracle said:

May i ask is this airbus family going to be as Frame friendly as you're previous ones? If it is, i will be amazed because all of these new features are really nice!

I thought Aerosoft said performance would either be .the same as the older version, and possibly slightly better than before.

• Upvote 1

Woots!  On P3D v4 now and a refreshing change, 64 bit too.  Bring on the A330 puhleese!  At least I got time to add a few bits in as JF stuff has been made to work in it too.  I got the upgrade to EZdok today also for P3D v4, that's far different to the one I had in FSX.  If Flight Commander 9.6/7 gets fixed and their's an upgrade from 9.5 I might be able to use that as well.  Can't wait to be flying the A330 now.

• Upvote 3

As Mathijs stated previously it will be posted also once development have been finalised. So please be patient, no need to ask for it. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, francesco79 said:

Sorry really don't understand ; all this new project will be ok for download and use with FSX?

thanks

read the 1st topic on top of this page

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

As Mathijs stated previously it will be posted also once development have been finalised. So please be patient, no need to ask for it. 

And at this moment we only get it working on one system. And that's not my system.

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Is this what you were asking for all these years (lol)?

Yes, Mathijs - that's exactly what we've been asking for.

Absolutely amazing! Thank you. Instant purchase for my part!

Awesome!  No vacations...chain to computer lol

Just kidding. Its a well deserved break.  Come back fresh so you can be abused more intensely - isn't that the way it goes? 

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In case you wonder why there are so many things being shown at this moment, it is because we are all working on visuals at this moment. Modeler Stefan will go on a 4 weeks vacation end of this week and we wanted to have some things completed.

Will do some vid tomorrow but here are some images, click on them to see them big

[...]

this is unbelievable!!! you guyz are taking the sim to a whole new level

cant wait to grab it

29 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

when I learned to fly

this is an interesting point I didnt know you are flying.