Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 4)

26 minutes ago, phlpeo said:

https://fselite.net/previews/watch-aerosoft-airbus-series-beta-p3dv4-1/

i thought i would share this here. i annoys me that people don't search before they make up there mind. (mods can remove the post if it violates regulations)

they cant be compared. the only things they have in common are being an Airbus and flying you from a to b.

+1. 

Have to agree with that conclusion. They're two different products, which cater two different customer groups.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

connected flight deck

will we able to fly over CFD within different platforms? for example PIC with a320 2018 edition for p3dv4, and FO with a320 edition but for p3d v3? thx

• Upvote 1

and will 2018 versions of airbuses have legacy lighting beside DL, cause pmdg and FSL doesn't have it, and especialy with FSL a320 for v4.1, is a nightmare to fly at night, beacause DL eats a lot of FPS

• Upvote 1

Will the A318 have the PW engines?

Will Aerosoft make the true Neo version with CFM International LEAP-X or Pratt & Whitney PW1100G engines (for A319 to A321)?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think our product will have many advantages over it's competition, from the best modeling to by far the most advanced and complete MCDU (of a up to date Airbus). From the semi intelligent co-pilot to the connected flight deck. And all that for a much lower price

I agree 100% with you, and besides the competition says it is more realistic, "is the pinnacle of simulation fidelity in add-on aircraft for desktop simulators"  It's their the ONLY ONE?

vor 1 hour , gustavoaguiar sagte:

Will the A318 have the PW engines?

Will Aerosoft make the true Neo version with CFM International LEAP-X or Pratt & Whitney PW1100G engines (for A319 to A321)?

No. No data on said engines.

These product are planned since a while now with even some plan to release after summer, however now we are nearly the end of the year and still no release dates!

There are barely graphics for the VC or the outside...please deliver some concrete stuff now!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

7 minutes ago, alphaklg said:

There are barely graphics for the VC or the outside...

I would kindly like to ask you to simply read a little bit through this topic. You will be surprised how much previews are already available. If that isn't enough for you, you can also read through the previous (now closed) preview topic.

11 minutes ago, alphaklg said:

please deliver some concrete stuff now!

It's totally up to you to learn about the already delivered concrete stuff. You just need to spend a few minutes for reading. Give it a try ;) 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think our product will have many advantages over it's competition, from the best modeling to by far the most advanced and complete MCDU (of a up to date Airbus). From the semi intelligent co-pilot to the connected flight deck. And all that for a much lower price.

I do not generally comment on ongoing development; however, given what I have just seem in the recent images I am compelled to comment on the apparent FPS displayed.

I have a vanilla P3D 4.1 system and the PMDG 777 product as a benchmark.

I was really impressed with the fluidity and better FPS that I noticed with P3D 4.1 although it dropped from +120 to ~ 80 with the 777. Not bad for that type of aircraft addon!

Seeing +100 with the new bus is perhaps an indication of the impressive advancements made by the new coding and the changes to the methods used to create the textures.

Every Friday is a new happy day for me.

Please carry on Mathis.

• Upvote 3

Kickin' it doing SAN/DEN in my A320 in P3Dv3. Can't wait to do it in v4 when the new busses come out! The new textures look amazing.

Cockpit textures are really amazing! Much much closer to real airbus (not like a competitor). 

Can't wait to buy it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 13 Stunden , mach533x sagte:

great photos!!! that carpet is so sexy... love it :D

I hope it is warm, so that I can fly barefoot. ;-)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Michael21 said:

will we able to fly over CFD within different platforms? for example PIC with a320 2018 edition for p3dv4, and FO with a320 edition but for p3d v3? thx

Yes, as far as we know that will be no problem.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Michael21 said:

and will 2018 versions of airbuses have legacy lighting beside DL, cause pmdg and FSL doesn't have it, and especialy with FSL a320 for v4.1, is a nightmare to fly at night, beacause DL eats a lot of FPS

If that is indeed needed we'll do so, but our initial tests show our model is a lot less demanding on the fps.

• Upvote 4

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

If that is indeed needed we'll do so, but our initial tests show our model is a lot less demanding on the fps.

It's not the actual model but the dynamic lighting itself that eats up a lot of FPS. This is part of the reason I don't fly the CRJ or any PMDG aircraft at night anymore. It really boggles my mind how one can remove the old lighting system (that is already present in FSX/v3 and should work in v4) and force people to use dynamic lighting, which at the present stage is really broken in v4. For many people this is the #1 fps killer in v4 at the moment and not everyone has a 4k monitor so reverting to the less demanding MSAA isn't an option if you want sharp displays or the sim to look halfway decent. 

I think there should be an option to switch between both systems. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, CRJ900 said:

It's not the actual model but the dynamic lighting itself tha easts up a lot of FPS. This is part of the reason I don't fly the CRJ or any PMDG aircraft at night anymore. It really boggles my mind how one can remove the old lighting system (that is already present in FSX/v3 and should work in v4) and force people to use dynamic lighting, which at the present stage is really broken in v4. For many people this is the #1 fps killer in v4 at the moment and not everyone has a 4k monitor so reverting to the less demanding MSAA isn't an option if you want sharp displays or the sim to look halfway decent. 

I think there should be an option to switch between both systems. 

What are your system specs?

gerade, DaveCT2003 sagte:

What are your system specs?

GTX 1050Ti, i7-7700HQ with 2,8 Ghz. - I can run P3D v4.1 like butter with all scenery sliders maxed and 8x SSAA, except when I turn on dynmic lighting or shadows, then they go down to like 5 FPS...

That's on a full HD laptop - 4k screen is not an option.