Airbus X Bad FPS

Bigz767

Hello everyone!

I have had the bus for quite a while now and i've been getting around 10 fps on the ground both in VC and outside. In the air it gets a little better with up to 18 fps. I have done the hotfix, the HTML tweak and the wx radar tweak but so far no results. Ill leave my cpu specs.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Intel(R) Core i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz

4 GB RAM on 64 bit operating system

running Windows 7

Any suggestions?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You machine is below the specifications for the Aerosoft Airbus

Please login to display this image.

From https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1792/airbus-a320/a321

Additionally laptops are always a bad choice for FS as they tend to slow down the CPU regularly for their heat management.

It's odd though because it runs the PMDG NGX, and 777 just fine. I get 20-25 fps in the vc and outside with that. The bus is the only aircraft in my hangar that is low on fps. I just didnt know if there were any other tweaks out there that helped performance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What you figure is the fact, that the Airbus is more demanding than other aircraft. That's the reason for the given system requirements.

Archived