Some issues I noticed

Hey all, I'm doing more and more flight with the CRJ and really start to like it even more.

But I also noticed some issues:

- Sometimes the Wheel Chocks and Ground Power can't be connected / disconnected, but I can't replicate that issue

- Terrain GPWS warning during takeoff and landing for no reason

- After reinstalling the CRJ, just to make sure that I did not accidentally click yes during the first installation, I selected to not install RAAS again - and it is still in the sim. I really don't want it, as it doesn't recognize Frankfurts 25R/07L and in general I just don't like it. But it is installed, even though I selected not to, and I also can't deinstall it as it doesn't show up in my installed programs list. Help? :D

What I don't get is how the lighting/dimming system works. Seems like only the integrity light dimmer on the centre console does something, and its just on/off, not dimmable, am I right? And all the other dimm knobs don't do anything... Is that correct or a bug?

I hope this helps to correct some bugs :)

Sometimes the Wheel Chocks and Ground Power can't be connected / disconnected, but I can't replicate that issue

Same here, but not only chocks and GPU buttons, all grounds services buttons (pages 1 and 2) was not clickable.
The tweak was to go to another dave;s page (eg options), click a button then come back to the ground service page. 

23 hours ago, colz99 said:

Sometimes the Wheel Chocks and Ground Power can't be connected / disconnected, but I can't replicate that issue

Are you on version 1.0.1.1? Updating to this version fixed that problem for me.

3 hours ago, blahhh said:

Same here, but not only chocks and GPU buttons, all grounds services buttons (pages 1 and 2) was not clickable.
The tweak was to go to another dave;s page (eg options), click a button then come back to the ground service page. 

Having the same issue too on V1.0.1.1

Found two other minor bugs:

- Standby Compass Dimming isn't working -> compass blacks out

- Dome Light isn't working at night (at least for me)

Archived