QW 787 Performance PFPX

Um....surely an aircraft profile is something that QW should be providing? It's not up to Aerosoft to have to create new profiles every time a new aircraft appears on the market. QW are the ones that know the specs of the aircraft.

11 hours ago, BW901 said:

Maybe just take a look at airlinerperformance.net? ;)

that is even better ...

any chance you will release new version of the 747 classic perf?

thanks a lot.

Phil

10 hours ago, rh205 said:

The 787 files are now available at: http://airlinerperformance.net/aircraft-types/.

Installation instructions can be found at: http://airlinerperformance.net/installation/

Could you please help. I download the 787-800 files and they are .per while in the PFPX Data aircraft template all the files are Text files. What do I do??? I am a complete computer moron and I would totally appreciate your help

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason is, that the linked instruction tells you to place the .per files into the AircraftTypes folder, not into the AircraftTemplates one ;) 

• 7 months later...

Hey there Guys.

When I import the PER files from the site above, they seem to have the wrong ETOPS settings. Editing the ETOPS profile in PFPX (i.e. removing ETOPS180 and adding ETOPS330) appears not to make a difference. Taking a sample route LHR to BOS, PFPX was unable to locate any ETP Airports and range rings remained at 180mins ETOPS.

oh well.

P.S. Super-realistic chaps would amend the Trent1000 ETOPS to 140mins in their current state.

5 minutes ago, Cee-Jaay said:

Hey there Guys.

When I import the PER files from the site above, they seem to have the wrong ETOPS settings. Editing the ETOPS profile in PFPX (i.e. removing ETOPS180 and adding ETOPS330) appears not to make a difference. Taking a sample route LHR to BOS, PFPX was unable to locate any ETP Airports and range rings remained at 180mins ETOPS.

oh well.

P.S. Super-realistic chaps would amend the Trent1000 ETOPS to 140mins in their current state.

Post a snapshot of your aircraft EDTO settings

Hi there & thks, interestingly Under "advanced" I have an "ETOPS" section, but no "EDTO" section (attached below).

Please login to display this image.

2 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Post a snapshot of your AIRCRAFT EDTO settings from the aircraft editor.

There isn't a section for EDTO settings in the Aircraft Editor

Archived