Propeller lever does not react on assigned throttle quadrant

FlyingAxx

Even after reassigning the lever for propeller pitch to the one of my throttle quadrant it doesn't work for me this way. It neither moves nor does the plane's behaviour changes in any way (at least torque should react somehow). I'm using the Saitek Cessna Yoke (including the throttle quadrant) which works well with other comparable planes. Of course I checked the calibration function of FSXA while having the Twotter loaded. Is there any setting I could look at specific to this airplane? The strange thing is that I'm quite sure that it worked for a while (as it still does when using the mouse or keyboard commands).

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Check your axis assignments first of all.

That's what I did first. Additionally I deleted the assignment and added it again by moving the respective lever - I think I wrote it already. For all other birds (not only the default ones) it works. I think I'll uninstall the bird and reinstall it again.

Hi Mathijs, it had been just one repaint obviously that came along with a 4-blade model. To be more specific, it had been the D-IVER, a repaint of Tom Weiss, I suppose (I removed it meanwhile). Strange enough, everything else worked, the outside model looked good, and I still don't know what the reason can be. After loading the bird, everything looks good, too, but when touching the prop lever it moves to the max. angle and remains there (there is no reaction following any lever change).

Now I have to look for a local replacement... :unsure:

1 hour ago, FlyingAxx said:

Now I have to look for a local replacement...

Well, I just installed the 4bladewheelcargo model of FEDEX (definitely done by Tom) and it works properly. Unfortunately I don't have a hint where I got the D-IVER from (the source had been just a guess). Actually, I'm not in the mood for hunting a glitch. Thanks for stepping in.

EDIT: I just re-installed the D-IVER and it works now as it should. I've still no idea what happened. :banghead1_s:

Archived