PRO-ATC/X - not working with CRJ

dexander

Hello, pilots!

I have actual version of this product and almost happy... almost. This model have problems with PRO-ATC/X, I can't contact with ATC. All systems on, but when I press hotkey to contact with ATC nothing happens. Radios set, if you want to ask about it.

I don't own the CRJ but some aircraft models such as PMDG's 747 & 777 require the comm panel to be configured correctly to transmit including the MIC switch on the VHF-1 radio been active.

This should be done before selecting 'fly now' in ProATC

9 hours ago, srcooke said:

I don't own the CRJ but some aircraft models such as PMDG's 747 & 777 require the comm panel to be configured correctly to transmit including the MIC switch on the VHF-1 radio been active.

This should be done before selecting 'fly now' in ProATC

I know how PRO-ATC/X working and everything is fine, except CRJ and Twin Otter (also need to check Airbus). 

On ‎27‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 9:10 PM, dexander said:

Hello, pilots!

I have actual version of this product and almost happy... almost. This model have problems with PRO-ATC/X, I can't contact with ATC. All systems on, but when I press hotkey to contact with ATC nothing happens. Radios set, if you want to ask about it.

I recommend  to assign any unused button on the keyboard or the joy "Com stby Radio swap" in FSUIPC

For example

Please login to display this image.

Everything works fine. :) 

I have both the CRJ and Pro-ATC x working fine in P3dv4. 

The trick is to set the radios to on, and you may have to toggle between radio 1 or 2 when you first contact clearance. Pro ATC will also control the squawk code. 

Works great for me!

On 03.10.2017 at 11:08 PM, bhorv67 said:

I have both the CRJ and Pro-ATC x working fine in P3dv4. 

The trick is to set the radios to on, and you may have to toggle between radio 1 or 2 when you first contact clearance. Pro ATC will also control the squawk code. 

Works great for me!

Because CRJ is really great model and every flight is challenge i use solution from Aleksey (he also help me about it on Russian forum) and buy FSUIPC))))

11 minutes ago, dexander said:

He-he... Because I love CRJ and PRO-ATC/X my decidion was... buy FSUIPC and i buy it)))

But wait for update, yes.

Have you tried using the flightsim inbuilt standby frequency swap.

3 hours ago, srcooke said:

Have you tried using the flightsim inbuilt standby frequency swap.

Yes, but no luck. Anyway, currently i use FSUIPC, but many other users will be happy with update. 

Archived