EDTO Airports

Hi all,

I can't seem to figure out how to enter my EDTO airports with the new hotfix.  I type them in a list (e.g. YMML YBCS YGUM RJAA) but it makes no calculations. 

The format for putting the airports in seems to have changed since 1.28.8.

Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers for any help you can offer,

Rudy

Hi Stephen, thanks for the reply.

Weird - I did exactly that.  The only difference was it was for a 747 with unlimited time.

I'll have another go and report back.

Cheers,

Rudy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again - this seems to be an issue I can't resolve.

When doing a route such as YMML-RJAA, I select the scenario for the 747 - unlimited time EDTO -  and enter YMML YBCS PGUM RJAA.  PFPX gives no ETOPS data at all.

However, it does give data when the route is planned for a 777 with a ETOPS 180 time limit.

I then go back and select a 747, and it gives me data.  Weird.

It also works if I right-click and plan a flight and re-calculate from a plan I made for a 747 with 1.28.8.

So it seems 1.28.9i has a bug where it gives no EDTO data for a plane with no diversion time limit, unless you first calculate with a plane that has a diversion time limit, or re-plan an old flight done with 1.28.8.

I'll submit a bug report.  Anyone else can reproduce this?

Cheers,

Rudy

WTF?  Bizzarro.  I can't get mine to do that for the life of me?!

Tried removing all aircraft from the Aircraft folder and starting PFPX, then replacing them and restarting PFPX, still no luck?

Please login to display this image.

It looks to related to your aircraft profile.

I created a new entry from the PFPX supplied Boeing 747-400 RB211-524GH2.txt and set the unlimited EDTO entry.

When planning I see the range rings on the map and get the EDTO entries in the OFP.

Using the file you supplied above neither the map or OFP get populated.

I think it might be something to do with having "No Threshold Time Limit" checked. 

When I check that in the aircraft, it works.

Archived