Antarctica P3DV4

airway

• Deputy Sheriffs

I remember to have seen this error with earlier versions of P3D (v3) and it could be solved with running the tool not via a link, but running the exe directly as Administrator from within its installation folder.

I have just tried with that, run as administrator, running directly AntarcticaX.exe as Administrator within its installation folder. But still same error message like in post #1. I tried also exactly same Antarctica X installation on my old FSX Boxed installation (with Acceleration installed). Still same error message there.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I get the same error message, but what I see on file level is, that the tool actually renames quite a lot of files (.bgl to .off and .off to bgl).

So I am not sure what triggers this error message but it seems that the tool is actually doing it's job.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can check this as certain runways (e.g. Mc Murdo ice runways) are only availabe during a certain season. For details check the manual.

I can confirm that the tool renames a lot of files and that McMurdo Ice Rwy is only active in the early season. The tools seems to work even if this message appears. May be something that could be corrected in an update. Thanks Tom and Otto.

Rgds Roland

Archived