Bologna X v1.02 update

whityini

Hi,
I have just updated your Bologna scenery to v1.02 and I get continuous crash while on the ground in every stand, parking positions in both P3Dv3 and p3Dv4.
Any ideas?
My intention would be not to disable crash detection.
Thanks, Andrea

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

with the new version there are crashes as soon as i reach the runway.

Am i the only one ?

Is there any patch availbale after almost one month ?

Thanks in advance

Claudio Damiani

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the Forum of MK-Studios is the statement, that 1.03 is almost finished, but need to be checked with P3Dv4.1.

I think we still have to wait a little bit, because when the update is ready, also Aerosoft needs some time to make and test the installer.

The recommendation of MK-Studios is to deactivate crash detection, until the update is ready.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, ose159 said:

Hi,

with the new version there are crashes as soon as i reach the runway.

Am i the only one ?

Is there any patch availbale after almost one month ?

Thanks in advance

Claudio Damiani

Hi Claudio, you also posted in the MK-Studios forum. There you got all info. It just takes some time, please be patient.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

i think it takes a while to fix Bologna X and i think that AEROSOFT should do something about it since October 20th the gay said he was going to start working on it and it is already more than a month (see attachment) !!!

Any estimated time ?

Thanks in advamce

Claudio Damiani 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

When we receive the files we will distribute them. Right now we simply do not have them.

How this developer handles his testing is unknown to me. It could very well be the testing showed issues that had to be fixed. That can take many weeks.  To give you some example, we have been testing our A330 for 5 months now and we are still not even close to release.

• 2 months later...

Archived