AI TRAFFIC FOR P3DV4

Eduard Gasull

Hi, finally after see that for almost all the planes that i have, except the pmdg ones and AS16+ASCA i think maybe the time has come. For me is sad becuase i have grow with FSX and FS2004.

but ok, is there any good AI traffic payware or freewere for P3DV4.

thanks!

I'm using MyTraffic 6 with P3Dv4. It's working flawlessly for me. Strictly speaking, it's not compatible but if you take care and install it properly and follow the instructions, you should have no problems.

I'm also led to believe that Ultimate Traffic 2 Live is working fine in v4. I believe the textures of the AI aircraft are much better nicer too. The only only reason I'm using MT6 is because I already had it when I was using v3.

I installed everything manually with the freeware models/repaints and flightplans available. Check out the Alpha India Group (AIG) forums. They have a lot of stuff.

Payware packages have usually outdated schedules/paints. Doing it manually is a lot of hard work, but very rewarding.

Here is a more non-standard solution:

http://www.lekseecon.nl/PSXseeconTraffic.html

It injects real-time (and if you set it to do so, time-delayed by up to 24 hrs) air traffic into your sim. I run it for Prepa3d4 under Win 10 and networked which has nearly no performance impact compared to usual AI programs, and without throtteling traffic or such. Ground traffic (where transponders are usually off) is build by an intelligent algorithm. Doesn't work perfect, but pretty well, and I find it fascinating (even for plane-spotting) to have real-world traffic in the sim.

There are a few caveats in order, though: (i) There are no models inlcuded, but you can use pretty much any like MT6, UT2, UTL, even freeware, (ii) the program itself is free but you need a subscription for the server providing the data which costs 60 $/year (there are shorter-time licenses available, too), (iii) installation is a bit nasty, but if you strictly follow the manual it works.

Kind regards, Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs

Time to close this. Aerosoft doesn't market an AI traffic program, so a better place to pursue this would be over on Avsim. There's some action there with strong opinions and some useful advice too on the subject.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived