PFPX hotfix 1.28.9i

Down vote .....you childish kid. Its pathetic. 

It's bean out for a year I was hoped it would have been added by now. Its that so bad to ask?

Just gave you another upvote Nyxx.

It shouldn't be a problem asking a simple question and in an equally simple yet polite way show you're not happy with the answer without being down-voted.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you seem to like upvotes I also gave you one for one of your not so inflammatory posts. See it as a goodwill gift. ;)

If you have a problem with us then keep it here ok. With here I mean a topic in the general section. As long as you are not insulting people, belittling moderators and using the lord‘s name in vain (like at avsim) you will get no downvotes or locks from us. Sounds fair doesn‘t it. And if you really need to post your opinion about us at Avsim then do not do it in the P3D section please, as a personal favour to me. I check there every day for P3D topics and not for grandstanding. 

Cheers. 

Thank you for your Su

33 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Just gave you another upvote Nyxx.

It shouldn't be a problem asking a simple question and in an equally simple yet polite way show you're not happy with the answer without being down-voted.

Thank you Richard it's appreciated.  I just wish just like here and AVSIM they did away with up and down. I had a very nice PM from a MOD on AVSIM about this system. It was interesting.

10 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

As you seem to like upvotes I also gave you one for one of your not so inflammatory posts. See it as a goodwill gift. ;)

If you have a problem with us then keep it here ok. With here I mean a topic in the general section. As long as you are not insulting people, belittling moderators and using the lord‘s name in vain (like at avsim) you will get no downvotes or locks from us. Sounds fair doesn‘t it. And if you really need to post your opinion about us at Avsim then do not do it in the P3D section please, as a personal favour to me. I check there every day for P3D topics and not for grandstanding. 

Cheers. 

Frank I will take this to a PM and It will be you I write to. So "no grandstanding" that did make me :)

Archived