PFPX hotfix 1.28.9i

Hello,

The following hotfix solves several issues, and expecially the export function for P3Dv4!

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement of the original PFPX.exe file. Unzip the file and place it into the following directory:

c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\

Important: PFPX requires 'Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86'.

Best regards,

Judith&Christian

PFPX Hotfix 1.28.9i.zip

FS9/2004 export changed, but flawed again.

Example:

N56° 15' 49.00" E040° 35' 58.00"

exported in previous versions as N56* 15.49', E040* 35.58' (no conversion to decimal minutes)

exported in this version (1.28.9i) as N56* 15.00', E040* 35.00 (decimal minutes completely omitted)

Optimum Stepclimbs still doesn't work.

(Optimize Altitude/FL - min.Time, - min.Fuel , -min.Cost also pointless)

again back to 1.28.8. :(

(Opt.Climbs works in 1.28.8 but often with high discrepancy. Aircraft Template Profile is set correct.)

13 hours ago, Mr.Eurocup said:

Optimize Altitude/FL - min.Time, - min.Fuel , -min.Cost also pointless

Why ?

Planning EGLL-KJFK results in three different routes when planned with the alternative optimizations.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, anthony.fr@wandoo.fr said:

Can someone tell me where to download the PFPX boeing 787 and simcheck airbus a300 template. thank you 

Please do not post your question into any existing but totally unrelated topic, but open your own topic. Thank you.

Hello.

The PFPX hotfix 1.28.9i is great! Excellent work (as usual). But does anyone know when this essential tool will be upgraded to generate flight plans for the Aerosoft CRJ 700/900? The hotfixes do a great job ironing out bugs, but seem to fall a little but short of a general update.

I'm aware that it's a complex program, and it requires hard work to improve it, but adding the Aerosoft CRJ would, I hope, not prove too difficult?

Keep up the excellent work!

And have an excellent weekend too,

Kind regards,

Marco 

On 23/09/2017 at 8:02 PM, Tom A320 said:

Yes! But please note that this hotfix is for version 1.28. It must not be applied to any other version.

Yes. I had the full version installed (1.28) without any hotfixes. I then applied an earlier hotfix (I think 1.28.9c) and then this one. It seems to work ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

PFPX keeps crashing when I try to zoom into the Map. I downgraded to Version 1.28, everything seems fine now. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the problems started once I installed Airac 1710

MS Visual is up to date and I'm running Win10 64bit.

Regards

6 hours ago, adi14 said:

Hi,

PFPX keeps crashing when I try to zoom into the Map. I downgraded to Version 1.28, everything seems fine now. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the problems started once I installed Airac 1710

MS Visual is up to date and I'm running Win10 64bit.

Regards

Mine doesn't crash, but map in main window becomes useless. It works fine in route editor, etc.

Archived