La Palma X: AI-objects floating in the sky

iowa

Two days ago I downloaded La Palma X and installed the program on my computer (Windows 10, 64 bit)

Then I started my FSX Steam Edition and opened a free flight from La Palma airport.

When I looked around on the airport I noticed several AI-objects, such as airplanes, ground vehicles, etc. floating in the sky.

I have included 2 screenshots showing this event.

I would be very pleased if somebody could tell me what went wrong.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Hello sim-wings,

I have this bgl file aleady in de world/scenery folder.

I even thought that this file might cause the problem and disabled it.

However with no result.

Thank you for your reply anyway,

iowa

• Developer

Maybe you have more then one file there, related to GCLA. That one simwings posted needs to be there and the only one for La Palma, otherwise the wrong default altithude of the airport is used.

On 20-9-2017 at 4:54 PM, OPabst said:

Maybe you have more then one file there, related to GCLA. That one simwings posted needs to be there and the only one for La Palma, otherwise the wrong default altithude of the airport is used.

Yes I have more files related to GCLA, but I unchecked them in the scenery library, so they are not loaded.  I also checked and unchecked the base scenery 0502 APX43210, which is the default GCLA, however with no result.

I have found the problem.

It was indeed in the  Scenery/World/Scenery folder.

There was a file "GCLA_vacio_ADE_ASS.BGL". I disabled it and the problem was solved.

I don't know where this file came from.

Thank you all for your advises and suggestions.

Best Regards

Archived