Keflavik X runway data off by 1 degree in FMC and aivlasoft EFB

Xander975

So recently I have been using Keflavik X and managed to move it to P3D 3.4, scenery-wise and all it is of amazing quality for what it offers, but when I plan arrivals and departures from Keflavik, it seems that the EFB can't load any SIDs and STARs because it reads the runways on the heading of 01-19 and 10-28 while they should have been 02-20 and 11-29, as shown both on the scenery and on google maps when I crosschecked it. I have the same problem when planning the arrival via the FMC in the PMDG boeing.(as seen in the attachment)

Does anyone know if I did something wrong when moving the scenery over from FSX to P3D? did I forgot something, or is there some otherway to fix it?

Please login to display this image.

problem is that the runway heading in the "real world" really changed since the release of the airport.

maybe you could "rename" the rwy in the AFCAD - so EFB "finds" it - but that wouldn't correct the heading

I'm not at my FS PC - check for a bgl file starting with AF.. and BIKF in it, that's normally the way they are named. You'll need an AFCAD-editor (e.g. ADE) and the P3D SDK installed to change the AFCAD

Archived