P3dv4 fuel transfer gauge

wingman5

Hey D, 

Just as an update, we flew yesterday (3 ship from Valley up to Kinloss), two guys in F6's and myself in a T5.  I tried to AAR as the two F6's pushed on to Kinloss but the old bug returned; very slow to refuel.  I grumbled and moaned and made up my mind I wouldn't press it on the forum any further, however I flew singleton today offline (I usually fly with JoinFS running which creates a multiplayer Hub in case anyone comes online and wishes to join me), again with my fav T5 and the AAR worked flawlessly.  Sat, worked my two brain cells and booted JoinFS and hey presto the AAR went Tango Uniform again, killed JoinFS, set up P3D again, flew and the AAR worked a treat.   Just thought I would mention as this is obviously what is affecting my flying bud as well, as a side note he is an old & bold US Naval Aviator - A4C Skyhawks, and has flown many an AAR sortie as both tanker and receiver, he has a great YouTube channel, if anyone is interested send me a PM and will give the link as I don't want to go away from the Lightning theme here :D

(Link to JoinFS in case there are people not aware of it:  http://www.pmem.uk/joinfs/ )

Ah ! Looks like that's it ....... MP is something I have never tried, and I have no idea why it would have that effect..... but I have PM'd you a workround that might help.

D

D, there's my challenge...  We need to get you on Multiplayer :D   Replied to your PM, many thanks ;) Now... Come fly with us, you will be impressed with my dead stick landings! ... Or either that have a bloody good laugh and enough banter points to last you a year or two ... :D 

Archived