P3D v3 CTD-problems

Tobi.E.

Hi Friends, 

since a few days i have a severe Problem with my P3D and my Addons.

The Problem is the following: When loading a flight, my P3D CTD on 100% loading saying "loading air traffic control". This happens under the following conditions (as far as i found out):

(a) Using Addon plane (either Aerosoft Airbus or PMDG) on Addon Airport (e.g. EDDF, ENGM, LOWW, ...)

(b) using Standard plane on Addon Airport, and

(c) using Addon plane (e.g. Aerosofts Airbus) on Standard Airport (exception see further down), 

It does not happen under these conditions: 

(a) load Standard flight first and then create a new Scenario with my addon planes and Airports (exception PMDG, see below)

The above mentioned exception concerns my PMDG. When i load my 737 for example (do not know yet if it also happens with the 777) on any Standard or addon Airport i have an additional Problem. As soon as i am in the Cockpit and hit the space bar to move my view around in the Cockpit P3D crashes. However, this seems only to happen on Standard Airports closer to my Addon Airports (e.g. Wiesbaden AAF) and not on Airports that are further away (e.g. Dusseldorf). In the latter case i can for example then Switch to any of my addon Airports and the Problem does not exist (as far as i found out). Can anybody help me here? I am really confused as everything worked fine until a few days back and now i have such big troubles. The only Thing that happend in the past few days was a Windows Update.

Some Info about my PC:

Win 10 (up-to-date)

Geforce 970 with the latest Driver (just installed today, something 383.xx i think)

all VC++ 2005 to 2015

Looking Forward to any help on this,

Cheers,

Tobi :-) 

Hi mopperle, 

thanks for your quick Reply, i will check the Forums there too but dont you think it is possible that it might have something to do with my Addons (especially the Airports)? I have done some more testing now and the following also works: initially loading my PMDG 737 on a Standard Airport that is bit further away from any addon airport (without doing the "trick" with first loading the Standard flight). in this case also the spacebar CTD does not happen (eg in EGPH). This is why i think it might be related to my addon Airports. Hope you understand. :-)

Ok mopperle, 

there already seems to be a discussion on the Forums about similar Problems caused by the latest win-update from wednesday. Sorry that i did not look there earlier. However, i can check if there is a solution and post it here for others that may have similar issues. Thanks again for your answer ! :-)

cheers, 

Archived