Can't disconnect Ground power unit & Chocks

bhorv67

This problem happened for me once or twice with earlier versions of the CRJ, but since 1.0.1.1, this is happening when this is the first flight after launching P3d. EVERY TIME - this is really frustrating. 

My procedures have been the same - P3dv4, at scenario setup, select a default AC, spawn at the gate. I usually wait for the weather and all textures to load, then load the CRJ. 

After the CRJ is on the screen, I select cold & dark. Then select the chocks and start the ground power unit, and then apply the parking brake. 

Continue with pre-flight, start the GPU, once on line, I try to disconnect the ground power unit - I CAN'T. Nor can I remove the chocks. At this point what I have to do is load another default AC, which then causes P3dv4 to CTD. 

I thought this was an oddity when it happened after I installed 1.0.1.1, but it's happening everytime on the first flight after P3dv4 launches. 

Any suggestions?

If it's any consolation, the yoke issues seemed to have resolved for me. 

Archived