Post 1.0.1.1 install issue(s)

bhorv67

After the initial uninstall/reinstall of the 1.0.1.1 update, the first flight I attempted had some strange goings on during pre-flight.

1. The ground power unit started up, and connected just fine, but the green 'avail' light on the switch next to the battery does not illuminate. Once I pressed the switch, the 'on' does glow.

2. ctrl-period would not control the parking brake. This has happened prior to 1.0.1.1 and it happens at random times. The fix is to load a default AC, then go back to the CRJ.

3. The ground power unit would not disconnect, nor would the chocks come off. This is related to the problem in point 2. They both seem to happen together. Also as in point 2, the fix is to load a default AC, then bring back the CRJ. Usually that fixes that issue.

4. When the rear cargo door is closed, GSX says it is still open. I have to toggle the door open, then close again, then GSX is ok.

4. The Left Thrust Reverser Arm switch does not indicate that it is armed in the right EICAS display. I have not noticed this at all in prior builds. this is a new problem for me.

Hello,

I can hereby confirm points 1 and 4(b??). Since I always start up with the default cessna and I don't use GSX, I dont know if 2 and 4 (a??) apply in my case.

But the missing light and EICAS indication are also present in my case, version 1.0.1.1. FSX acceleration.

gr Hajo Winia

PS Yoke hide works, though. :-)

13 hours ago, BuddyDog said:

The issue with the cargo door and GSX appears to be a GSX issue, not the aircraft.  I note this issue and it might need to be addressed by FSDT.

Was working in earlier builds of the CRJ and not having that issue with any other aircraft using GSX

• 4 weeks later...

Archived