• Announcements

• Mathijs Kok

Use the right forum section please   08/10/17

Please check what forum section you post your message in. If you can't find the message you posted check if we moved it for you.

Hans Hartmann    1424

The reason for 1.0.1.1 was that we had to build an installer for the boxed versions and used the latest build. The changes are pretty minor.

Changes are:

- Eyepoint repositioning for a more realistic view angle for the HGS (that includes new aircraft, new VC models and new gauges)

- Hopefully that <insert strong language here> yoke issue is now finally gone

- Flightplan loading via CoRoute entry on FPLN page now works properly

The plans for the near future:

Once I'm back home (Friday evening), the focus will lie on fixing the remaining LNAV issues, the reverser message issue and the HGS symbols disappearing in flight. The result will be 1.0.2.0. I won't give you a release date, because I have no clue how long it's going to take to fix the LNAV issues. It's possible that I can figure out what's wrong on the very first test flight, but it's also possible that I'm going to have to fly several dozen times.

Furthermore, I would like to add a few more people to the beta testing group for future versions. I'm mostly looking for experienced flightsim pilots with FMS knowledge. Real world experience with CRJs is not required. Please PM me if you're interested. Add a description of the sim you use. It would be great if one or two people with low-end to mid-range PCs would join too.

• Upvote 4

qqwertzde    93

Hello Hans,

thanks for this great model and the update. I just checked it out: the issue that external programs like GSX and FSCaptain do not recognize the door status anymore, and which has been introduced between v 1.0.0 and 1.0.1, is still there. I wonder what you have changed back then.

Peter

CoolPilot06    12

Thanks for your continued efforts.  For what it's worth, the LNAV issue in my experience has something to do with longer distances between 2 waypoints (ie: legs > 100 nm).  Other than that, the occasional ground power /chocks sticking unable to disconnect, and perhaps adding a few more sounds for immersion (ie: crew chime), I'm happy!

macca22au    6

Hans:  in the hope that I don't upset you too much.  The Left Reverser does not indicate Armed, although both seem to work.  And on the HUG the target circle does not appear or the roundel in which to 'trap' it.

Hans Hartmann    1424
vor 2 Stunden , macca22au sagte:

Hans:  in the hope that I don't upset you too much.  The Left Reverser does not indicate Armed, although both seem to work.  And on the HUG the target circle does not appear or the roundel in which to 'trap' it.

No, you don't upset me.... there's other things that upset me. The issue with the left reverser is known and on my list.