Heathrow Download

mayday1938

• Deputy Sheriffs

What browser are you using?

• In Chrome you open the Settings, then Advanced and under Privacy and Security you will find Clear browsing data. Make sure to delete the Cached images and files.
  • In IE you open the Internet Options, on the first General tab you find the Browsing History and the Delete... button, Make sure to delete the Temporary Internet files.

In other browsers it should be somewhat similar.

Many thanks indeed -  Heathrow now installed OK but there are no static or AI Aircraft. Have scenery sliders to full and same with traffic. Surely the airport should be buzzing with activity? Manchester X has much more!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Extract from the manual in regard to traffic:

Dynamic Ground Traffic (AES Lite) and FSX-Vehicle Traffic

The dynamic Ground traffic of cars, buses, etc. on the airport is controlled intelligently. Vehicles will recognize approaching aircraft and will most probably stop to let them pass. This technique is based on the AES Lite developed by Oliver Pabst which is part of this scenery package. You´ll also find a tool called „traffic.exe“ where you can switch off the AES Lite traffic partly or generally.

Switching to DX10 mode for the AES Lite objects like cars will make them appear darker at night but will work perfectly at daytime.

Switch the FSX ramp traffic off in order to avoid overlapping. This will also increase the performance.

Thank you but I still have NO aircraft and just the odd vehicle here and there. I am afraid this installation appears flawed somehow. I have many other FSX and FS 2004 airfields with static and AI planes so my settings must be OK. The manual indicates that all air and road traffic is auto installed so where is it?  Sorry to be a pain.

Inslalled Heathrow into FS 9 with no improvement, although I did see a bit of traffic movement and 2 static aircraft !. Have now deleted Heathrow from FSX Steam and FS9  as it was a complete waste of time and money.

Archived