EDDT Pro P3D V4 - Jetway and parking problems

Shaun Huband

Hello,

I recently bought EDDT Pro v 1.0.0 for P3Dv4 and installed per instructions.  There are two issues - jetways do not show correctly and the parking uses the default layout and not the new layout.

Photo 1: Missing jetways.

Photo 2: I select stand 6, and it doesn't align correctly.

Photo 3: The scenery library, if this helps at all.

Photo 4: Without moving the vehicle or selecting another parking spot from photo 2, I deactivated EDDT Pro and went to the default.  You can see that the vehicle lines up correctly with the default parking.

I assume the parking issue means there is a scenery layering issue, but I don't know how to fix that.  I looked to see if there were existing EDDT parking BGL files, but I didn't find any.

As for the missing Jetways issue, I'm not sure what to do there.

Any ideas?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Yes. The Afcads of Mytraffic are only done to enhance the parkingposition on the default airports, so that the traffic has positions there. Based on the situation, that the addon.xml system in P3D V4 is not giving you the option to handle the order of the entries, now mytraffic is above all other addons and so that afcads will be he active once.

Make a subfolder "OFF" in the mytraffic scenery folder and move all afcad in there, so you can reactive one, when you need it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi @Shaun Huband, @OPabst,

another advice is to add a layer to the add-on.xml of your MyTraffic installation.

<AddOn.Component>
 <Layer>100</Layer>
</AddOn.Component>

The layer number should direct to the the top of the default entries of the scenery.cfg. You have to check for the correct  layer number.

You can use this technique also for ALT correction files of addons that normally would be installed into scenery\world \scenery. Then you would use layer 3 for example.

• Developer
vor 28 Minuten, skouras sagte:

hey guys same problem here how can fix this i dont understand about my traffic where can i found this folder?

Based on the scenery list in the screenshot above, it is D:\Mytrafficproffesional\Mytraffic\Scenery

Maybe you select another drive while installing it.

as you do not have MyTraffic it obviously something else - so please give some real info instadt of posting that it's "the same as above". There are some really nice and helpful people here. But without adequate info they will not be able to help you (sorry)

• Developer
vor 46 Minuten, skouras sagte:

is exactly the same as above same airports except that i dont have my traffic

reinstall fixed and after i restarted again my p3dv4 no jetways at all exactly same pics as above

When you don't have the Addon named Mytraffic, then the addon "YourTraffic", what ever it is, also have it's own Afcads which have excludes for jetways or Libobjects in it, which destroy the jetways of all other products, like now here Tegel. Search for doublicate afcads, which are related to EDDT.

The double thread is delete btw.

Airports should be all the time above Photoscenerys and Landclasses (like ORBX GEN). But be carefull, all the time you start ORBX FTX Central3 it mixed up your Library and brings ORBX Stuff at the Top of the List and you have to correct it manualy after that...

1 hour ago, Raller said:

Airports should be all the time above Photoscenerys and Landclasses (like ORBX GEN). But be carefull, all the time you start ORBX FTX Central3 it mixed up your Library and brings ORBX Stuff at the Top of the List and you have to correct it manualy after that...

You should set an insertpoint in FTX Central above the ORBX stuff for your sceneries.

See FTX Central Settings: Library Insertion Point.

Then you don't have correct manualy your scenery library.

That's right, but if you have a special sorting like German Airports above ORBX GEN und US ORBX Airports beneath ORBX GEN (for whatever reason) FTX Central mixed it up after you started it.

It would be nice if ORBX give you the choice to reorder my Library or to let well enough alone...

Archived