Left MCDU completely Blank

J C Gaming

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my predicament. I was using the Airbus last night and it was all working fine, but I went to use it today in a flight and the left MCDU is completely blank. I have rebooted my PC several times. I had the same trouble in the 318/319 so I thought if I reinstalled them it may help things, but it didn't. They un-installed fine, but now I can't reinstall it (another story for another thread). I've attached photos of what the MCDU looks like. 
Thanks,

Josh

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What simulator (incl. version) is that?

What happened between last night and today on your computer? Have you installed anything?

What exactly keeps you from installing the bus again?

Please follow the instructions in this topic to the point to make sure t have everything installed correctly:

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, LilRascal05 said:

Run FSX as admin and Left MCDU as admin. That should help it. Thank you!!!

Sorry, but this is nonsense, you can run the FSX as admin but not the left MCDU.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the topic opener never reported back although being online since then I assume this problem is solved and therefore close this topic.

Archived