Online Weather

3 hours ago, swadeep said:

Hi there,

When i click Online Weather in PFPX, it says WX Updating and keeps remaining that way for ages. Is there something wrong with the server?

Thanks

Swadeep

Your subscription is still valid ?

Check in Options/General

Hi.

It keeps showing WX: Updating and doesn't change to online. Tracks do however show Online

Just checked. Still not working. It's been over  2 mins and still showing updating.

I have subscription yes. Still 144 days before expiry.

Thanks

Swadeep

Check any internet proxy setting in your web browser and PFPX, remove them if not required.

Turn online weather off ( none ) from the weather icon, then back to online.

If that fails with PFPX closed delete the content of C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\Temp and restart the program.

Should you still have difficulties open a support ticket at FlightsimSoft

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

Check any internet proxy setting in your web browser and PFPX, remove them if not required.

Turn online weather off ( none ) from the weather icon, then back to online.

If that fails with PFPX closed delete the content of C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\Temp and restart the program.

Should you still have difficulties open a support ticket at FlightsimSoft

Thanks very much for your help. I am away till thursday now so will try this when I am back at home and revert back.

Cheers

Swadeep

On 9/11/2017 at 2:18 PM, srcooke said:

Yes, this method seems to have solved the problem! Thanks for you help!

Cheers

Swadeep

Archived