And again FPS..product A-319

maga69

Very few frames in this product. I'm from Russia. I read all the   topics   on the forums and realized that the solution seems to be, changing the parameters of the weather radar, (I fly without the Sky Activa), I found the topic, it contains links to files that need to be replaced: Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll and AB_ND_GDI.dll, downloading archives I find out that the archives are broken, and I can not open them.

Пожалуйста, дайте новые ссылки исправить Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll и AB_ND_GDI.dll ????

And are there any other tips for improving product optimization? Lightweight textures or config changes?

55 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Пожалуйста скажите нам, какой тренажер вы используете, а также ваши полные технические характеристики.

FSX SP2  / RAM 5GB/ NVIDIA GeForce GT630 2GB / AMD PHENOM X3 710 2.6 GHZ /    ... In the version of the extended airbus, from 25-30 frames, it is much higher than here, for a week trying to establish the cause of the fall of FPS, I think this is a weather radar, which can be completely disabled? line in the file ND.IINI added, I'm probably saved files Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll, AB_ND_GDI.dll
If you have any, send it to me by e-mail please. piton154m@mail.ru

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your system is below the hardware requirements of the Aerosoft Airbus. 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1783/airbus-a318/a319?number=AS12958

Lowering the complexity settings within FSX might help with your FPS, but that still doesn't change the fact, that your machine is not strong enough for the Airbus. 

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please update to the latest version (1.31). That comes with some improvements with the weather radar. 

okey ! If you have any, send it to me by e-mail please. xxx@mail.ru ? fix  Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll and fix AB_ND_GDI.dll

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, maga69 said:

If you have any, send it to me by e-mail please. xxx@mail.ru ? fix  Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll and fix AB_ND_GDI.dll

Beside the fact that this of course does not happen (you have to download yourself from the shop account you bought the AS Airbus from), why should anyone send an update to an email address not even related to your forum account here? 

Archived