EDDF Prov2 runways

mleuck

What are the official runways at EDDF? When loading EDDF in P3Dv4 and using EFB, I get runway errors relating to 25C no longer being valid. The scenery shows 25R/25L, but pilots taking off refer to runway 25c.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Michael

15 minutes ago, jodle said:

Also bad freq of ILS25R.

Please login to display this image.

You are comparing different approaches, the approach plate is ILS-Z IFNW 111.35 compared to your other image of ILS-Y IFWR 109.75

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 hours ago, mleuck said:

...and using EFB

What kind of EFB? If you have no subscription for NavdataPro (or Navigraph) charts,  you can always check at eurocontrol what is currently active or not (for whatever reason):

https://eadbasic.ead-it.com/cms-eadbasic/opencms/en/login/ead-basic/

The representation of the runways in the latest version of EDDF is definitely correct.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Rwy 07L/25R is for landing only. Rwy 18 is for departures only. 07R/25L and 07C/25C serve arrivals and departures, though the center runway is preferred for take-off. There is no rwy 36.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6.9.2017 at 22:02, mleuck sagte:

What are the official runways at EDDF? When loading EDDF in P3Dv4 and using EFB, I get runway errors relating to 25C no longer being valid. The scenery shows 25R/25L, but pilots taking off refer to runway 25c.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Michael

Hi, I have no problems or errors. Can you please provide a screenshot of your error? I assume you are talking about Aivlasoft EFB?

vor 21 Stunden , mleuck sagte:

Yes, the database is updated. I am asking what are the active runways at EDDF.

Not only the AIRAC Database but also the scenery Database?

Archived