FMGS.dll Fatal Error FSX Crash to Desktop

I had a fatal error in my FSX today that was related to the Aerosoft Airbus A320/21! When I looked up the cause of the crash in Event Viewer, it was related to a .dll file called 'FMGS.dll. I was just wondering whether there is a fix for this? I have recently freshly reinstalled my Airbus A320/21 package, so I don't see anything could be wrong with the files. I have shown here the log from my Event Viewer as to the cause of the crash. Is this common with many other users and how can I fix it from crashing my FSX?

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for any help.

Thank you for the report, we'll ensure that the developer see's it.

A new update is being worked on and should resolve many issues.  We appeciate your patience, and hope the matter will be resolved. 

Thanks again, and best wishes.

• 1 month later...
On 06/09/2017 at 2:01 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Thank you for the report, we'll ensure that the developer see's it.

A new update is being worked on and should resolve many issues.  We appeciate your patience, and hope the matter will be resolved. 

Thanks again, and best wishes.

Thanks for the reply? Please ensure this gets fixed, as for me it is the only bug I have ever experienced that causes a crash to desktop! Any ideas when the new update will be out?

Also, just because we have not heard much regarding it's development recently, any ideas when the A330 is coming out?

Archived