Mathijs Kok

round the world in 80 days

Would this be an online thing? I'm currently not in a position where I can go online whenever I want. Also, I'm more into commercial airliner flying than GA. Although I do like business jets. Would this be ok?

I suppose I'd like to take part in such a project, But I'd like a bit more information on the requirements.

I got four weird emails from Aerosoft communication with subject heading Around The World in 80 Days With Aerosoft. 

Is that real or fake email? I am afraid to open those 4 emails hence me asking that question on this thread.

Regards,

Aharon

13 hours ago, Aharon said:

I got four weird emails from Aerosoft communication with subject heading Around The World in 80 Days With Aerosoft. 

Is that real or fake email? I am afraid to open those 4 emails hence me asking that question on this thread.

Regards,

Aharon

It's real. And for someone like yourself who likes posting screenshots and videos, I think this is something you'd be interested in.

Go to the "Clubs" section at the top of the page, just under the banner, and click into the "round the world in 80 days" section. All the rules are there and you should have no trouble figuring it out.

Looks a real nice challange to join you again after finishing the World Tour 2015 but I am still hasitating due to the 80 days. But still 2 days to decide!

Greetings

Freek

Thanks Mathijs for this opportunity,

But I decided to fly the RDW 80 - "on my own" - just for fun - not in competition.

I try to do the "Gazoeller" flight  plan (thanks Gernot) flying a Beech King Air 300.

Of course I'll follow the forum!

Have good flights!

Freek

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.