P3d Crash at LXGB Arrival Page

Lling

I have had the same problem loading RNAV Z for 28L at KMRY. After selecting the arrival and SNS transition and pressing EXEC on the FMC, P3D just freezes for a solid minute or two before just closing without generating an error report. When I try to close the client after the freeze, it will actually make an error report:

Spoiler

The program Prepar3D.exe version 4.0.28.21686 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 3364
 Start Time: 01d32546abaa296f
 Termination Time: 19
 Application Path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: df5d9f36-bf8b-432b-9347-54a8f5e0f957
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I can't tell whether it's a problem with the CRJ or not though because I haven't been able to replicate with other aircraft because I jumped to a clean install a few hours after the problem arose. I also can't tell yet if it's a possible problem with the AIRAC data. I updated to the newest version of the CRJ this weekend as well as updated the AIRAC, and I never had this problem with the old AIRAC or 1.0.0.5 version of the CRJ. 

Edit: The problem did persist after a clean install of only P3d v4 and the CRJ. I am installing everything again now to see if I can replicate the error with other aircraft. 

Same problme on V3

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 3.4.22.19868, Zeitstempel: 0x588f7cbf
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 6.1.7601.23864, Zeitstempel: 0x595fa536
Ausnahmecode: 0xe06d7363
Fehleroffset: 0x0000c54f
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xed0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d3263efe757845
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: E:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Berichtskennung: e6550dd6-9233-11e7-abb5-ac220b75f103

the plane is just broken...

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, _Double said:

I have had the same problem loading RNAV Z for 28L at KMRY. After selecting the arrival and SNS transition and pressing EXEC on the FMC, P3D just freezes for a solid minute or two before just closing without generating an error report. When I try to close the client after the freeze, it will actually make an error report:

Hide contents

The program Prepar3D.exe version 4.0.28.21686 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 3364
 Start Time: 01d32546abaa296f
 Termination Time: 19
 Application Path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: df5d9f36-bf8b-432b-9347-54a8f5e0f957
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I can't tell whether it's a problem with the CRJ or not though because I haven't been able to replicate with other aircraft because I jumped to a clean install a few hours after the problem arose. I also can't tell yet if it's a possible problem with the AIRAC data. I updated to the newest version of the CRJ this weekend as well as updated the AIRAC, and I never had this problem with the old AIRAC or 1.0.0.5 version of the CRJ. 

Edit: The problem did persist after a clean install of only P3d v4 and the CRJ. I am installing everything again now to see if I can replicate the error with other aircraft. 

Navigraph or NavDataPro?

• Aerosoft

Mmmmm..... kernel errors are caused by .NET and there is no ,NET stuff in the CRJ. Does not mean the CRJ might not be part of the issue, but it is not the part that actually crashes. At this moment I am unable to recreate this. Is there anybody else who can recreate this issue?

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Navigraph or NavDataPro?

I use Navigraph. Like I said, I was unable at first to determine whether or not it was an AIRAC, CRJ, or some other external problem solely based on the error report. All I can do is just tell you what happened. I updated the AIRAC and CRJ both last weekend and I started having the previously mentioned freezes. I ended up uninstalling P3d v4, all scenery, all aircraft, FSUIPC, and whatever else I had installed. I reinstalled P3D v4 and the CRJ only without updating the AIRAC and the freezing persisted. Then I updated the AIRAC manually without the Data Manager provided by Navigraph and the error persisted. Then I installed all the previous add-ons and aircraft and tried to replicate the same error and was unable to do so. Whether it is a CRJ issue or some other external issue I am not sure, but, if it is an external issue, it is only affecting the CRJ. 

Let it be noted that I was able to perform the flight with the 1.0.0.5 version of the CRJ without any errors. 

Hi,

I can reproduse CTD's if i select an RNAV approach with RF type legs.

For example LOWI RNAV (RNP) Z 08, LOWS RNAV (RNP) Z 33

At the LOWI RNAV (RNP) Z 08 approach I removed the RF legs in the database, no CTD.

specs

Win7 64

FSX SP2

CRJ 1010

NAV Data default NavDataPro 1708

Archived