Airbus Startup Problems...

So I recently installed the Airbus A318/A319 packet (v 1.31) and it was of course successfully put into my simulator, which is FSX Steam. However, once I put the aircraft to start, I noticed that the aircraft did not start at dark and cold, and the right MCDU was grey that did not let me do anything. The rest of the aircraft was unable to set up, the displays weren't fulling showing even though they were set properly, the battery switch doesn't react the way it's suppose to. And obviously now I can't even set it to Dark and Cold.

I've tried to check SimConnect, but I was given an error each time I tried to install it. To be honest it must be a simple mistake I did here and there, but the aircraft packet does not continue to work properly. I'd appreciate anyone who would like to help and I would really ask for suggestions. Thanks.

Hello,

This problem usually occurs when the following conditions were not met:

1. Disable computer security

2. Place the Windows User Account Control slider to the bottom.

3. Run the Airbus installer "As Admin".

If you're not certain the above conditions were met, you should uninstall and reinstall the Airbus using the procedure in the thread below:

Please let us know how you make out?

Best wishes.

I was able to run the installer as an admin and keep the user control down, but the installer keeps reminding me about the computer security, which I also put down. Should I try reinstalling simconnect again? Besides, here is a picture of my default setting I keep getting:

As you can see, all the displays are suppose to be cold and dark for set up, and the MCDU is mostly disabled (right.)

Please login to display this image.

This is the error I get when I try reinstalling Simconnect...

Please login to display this image.

12 hours ago, mopperle said:

Where did you take the simconnect installerarrow-10x10.png from?

The simconnect installer was included from the start (I believe FSX already had it at first.)

Files: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces

Archived