I have lost the joystick and pedals axis after resolving the throttles issue

braudoux

Hi all,

All started when I had the throttle issue where I could not push them forward... Spoilers and flaps were OK... Flight controls were also OK (confirmed during the Flight Control checks in the checklist).

After visiting many forums, I understood that it happened to many other ! Therefore I followed all recommendations and installed Aerosoft Launcher, set my throttles though this tool. Also I completely reviewed the controllers setup according to the manual (as advised).

The good news is that throttle became available. The dark side of it is that I did loose the joystick and pedals actions... no more aileron, no elevator and no rudder ! During the Flight control checks of the check list, the display doesn't show any indication that anything moves. If I look at from outside, the right aileron is slightly shaking when moving the stick but no movement for elevator and rudder.

Then started a kind of complicated analysis of my options... Which software is in charge : P3D control options... FSUIPC registered... or AS Launcher !

I suspect a configuration file somewhere that is jamming the controls... I am not so confident in touching all theses stuffs.

Can anyone try to help me resolving this issue? What should I do ? For information, my throttles and stick work perfectly with any other aircraft.

Thanks in advance

Bruno

My configuration is as follows:

P3D V3.4 on SSD512 - W10.64 
Intel Core I7+3770K, RAM16Gb, NVidia GTX1070, Surround 3 x 27inc, 
Saitex X55, Throttle quadrant TQ6 GoFlight, Saitek Rudder pedals etc...

Archived