How to use downloaded Templates... or types?

Hello!

I am new to awesome PFPX. I tried to use this templates I found on AVSIM in the library:

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=boeing_737ng_pack_ver._1.2.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

In the README he says: "2. Unpack the zip file into folder ...\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes 3. Add your new airframes with these profiles." -- I did so, but I think they did not show up inside PFPX. Should they show up when I use "Add new Aircraft" in the Aircraft Editor or when I use "Add new Aircraft from Template"? What is the difference between this options? I am a bit confused.

Thank you!

vor 1 minute, luko0211 sagte:

Hi,

as I have already written in an other topic, try to copy the files under C:\P3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\PFPX (or however your FS-Path is) to  C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes. After this you should be able to create a new aircraft. I recommand that way because this are the original files by aerosoft.

Greetings 

Lukas

Thank you, but I used exactly the path you mentioned.... C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes

Ah I think I have it now, it seems they have changed but I have not seen it because there was a list with many 737 configs... I tested it via deleting all configs I dont use (732 and 733 and so on) after this they dissapeared

But I think these templates are useless... there is no entrys at cruise fuel bias and go around burn and so on...

Archived