Cannot browse to shared folder/network

Hi there

I need to point an export of .pln to my P3D Files folder on a shared drive.

When using explorer I can browse to and open files, so the sharing and network is set up correct. It is only when i click Browse in PFPX to point to location that the PC1 will not show up under "Network".

I'm running PFPX as admin and the UAC is set to lowest setting.

I have been able to do this earlier, but after a reinstall of Win10 I have not been able to browse my network within PFPX.

I dont blame PFPX, it's surely a Windows thing, but hoping some of you can point me in the right direction or tell me a way around it.

No, I have not shared the folder as a network drive, and it should not be nessesary as I already have full previliges if I only use browser.

Worth looking into and test though

I booted up the network to do some testing, and all of a sudden, all shared folders could be browsed and selected from within PFXP.

I have no idee why it suddenly work, I guess Windows just had to sleep on it before I was granted access. I did several reboots yesterday without luck.

Well, can't complain. All OK now

Archived