aerosoft CRJ900

Hello, is it possible already to plan flightplan for CRJ900 which could be downloaded to CRJ900 ?

(I could not manage so far -- I can see the plan but havinf a load error).

many thanks !

JM

It is already possible to create a flightplan for the CRJ. A PFPX profile for the CRJ is included when you buy it. However, it is currently not possible to export a flight plan from PFPX in CRJ format. I believe this feature will be added in a future update.

For now, you could just continue entering the route manually. Afterall, the CRJ is a short range jet, and flight plans aren't exactly very long. Another option is to use Simbrief in the meantime. It is a free online flight planner which can export in CRJ format.

Hi,many thank !

I tried simbrief but with the same results (load error). In their forums i raised a topic but the only reaction was that it is probably because i am not using simbrief up to date airac cycle...(which is true). However, i tried to look to generated flightplan (from simbrief) and I could not see any data/number which could be related to airac cycle number... so I am little bit confused about that reason....

JM

You should match your AIRAC in the flightplanner to all add-ons that you use to be sure Airways/Waypoints/Navaids etc are the same otherwise a mismatch will lead to errors.

It seems this problem still exists, even with the new CRJ update.

I honestly think entering the waypoints manually is still the best option. Like I said above, a CRJ route isn't going to take very long to enter.

Archived