Black Radio stack guage and transponder Aerosoft airbus

luca11071

So i was recently looking around the Aerosoft Airbus until there is a problem i cant fix myself, my radio stack is black on both sides and so is my transponder, i tried reinstalling it however no luck at all, i even tried reinstalling p3dv3 still nothing. Is there a problem with my guage folder or my panels.dll? Any Help will appreciated  

This is what i see

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to install SimConnect into your P3D, LM provides an installer along with the P3D installation, but leaves it to you to execute it. You will find it here:

• ...\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Just now, Tom A320 said:

You need to install SimConnect into your P3D, LM provides an installer along with the P3D installation, but leaves it to you to execute it. You will find it here:

Thanks, i did forget to do that

5 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

I tried that, however still black on both guages

• Deputy Sheriffs

This might be a font related problem. To make sure that the needed fonts are installed correctly please re-install the bus again, following these instructions to the point (the items 5, 6 and 7 are the most important ones):

• 1 month later...
On 28/08/2017 at 2:50 PM, Tom A320 said:

This might be a font related problem. To make sure that the needed fonts are installed correctly please re-install the bus again, following these instructions to the point (the items 5, 6 and 7 are the most important ones):

Hi tom,

Thanks for the help it is now working properly now although the 'installing 1.31' kinda did work, i did look at other posts related to this problem i found this post handy.

i looked at your solution post and i really did help :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived