Hello,

Does someone knows how to plan a flight plan using RCF?  (RCF = REDUCED CONTINGENCY FUEL)

and another question not related to this: Is there a command in PFPX Template for "Cruise Indicated Airspeed"?

Thank you.

hello there is two things you can do reduce the fuel:

first having an enroute alternate and secondly doing a RIF redispatch in flight.

that link for the manual will help you out a lot for what you want to do:

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/downloads/Manual_PFPX_en_web.pdf

starting p74 and p82.

as we say in aviation: RTFM ...

That RCF method is very similar to a redispatch, without quite being one.  As in, the flight plan may show a decision point and some details for diversion.

This sounds very much like what Australian airlines do with their decision points.

You might like to download my Qantas OFPs in the downloads forum - with them is a manual.  Have a look at the "DPA" section and you'll see a method to do your RCF.

Cheers,

Rudy

amit240 you made a post that is not clear ... i never dispatched with FAA or NBAA rules, and you were complaining not getting an answer ....how dumb i can be ... i know what i will do for your next question ...

good luck.

I am sorry if you feel nad but I thought you understood the question, if you didn't understand what I meant you could ask me to be more specific or to be more clear.

I will rephrase it for you.

There you go: Do you know how to plan RCF using the methods specified in this document, and how do I use Redispatch as you said for RCF as you said above?   http://www.ifalpa.org/store/doc9976.pdf

page 84 and 85 there is explanation of your request that should have been included at first.

in communication you need to have your message clear to be understandable otherwise it is lost ... we cannot guess on what you want.

to sum up what i found was that from your link :

...''... The re-dispatch flight profile is very similar to RCF with some differences in terminology ...''...

Archived