Orbx lights in P3D v4

daschla

Hello everybody,

After seeing a picture of a great night lighting in P3D v4 around the airport of Frankfurt Professional, I wonder why my night lighting with Orbx Global, Orbx Vector and OpenLC Europe/OpenLC North America is so yellow, far too bright and why the lights are so big despite the fact that I have set them to "very small" in the light configurator. Is there a way to get them more white and decent as they look on Orbx' website? Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Daniel

vor 54 Minuten, msagner sagte:

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I already tried different settings in the light configurator from Orbx but unfortunately without any success. The pictures on Orbx' website look amazing and I wonder how I can get these kind of lights as well. Mine are too yellow, too bright and too big despite the fact that I have set the lights to "very small" and the brightness of the white lights to "big". The user Masterhawk (@masterhawk) has published a great image with superb lights around Frankfurt Professional recently and I hope that he or somebody else can give me a hint how to get such lights as well. What are the settings used in the light configurator to get such lights? Help is very much appreciated, thank you in advance.

Regards,

Daniel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Daniel, as Orbx products are neither developed nor sold by Aerosoft I strongl recommend to visit their website and forum to get an answer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived