Aerosoft Beaver for P3D V4

JDLinn

I know you recently "closed" a thread on this subject, but I'd like to open it again. At Return to Misty Moorings, the usage of the Aerosoft Beaver is VERY HIGH.  The plane works fine in P3D V4 ... but needs to have new gauges below the throttle (4 open holes there), the wake for the amphib needs adjustment and we need a fuel gauge for the three tanks. So even though this is an "old project" ... this old bird is 99% fine with P3D V4.  Would it be possible to try to spend just a little time to get these minor things working on it?  (The MilVis does not start to match the reliability of the Aerosoft).

Thank you

Doug LInn

Return to MIsty Moorings Manager

Thank you so much. If it is a manual fix, I'd be happy to post it at RTMM for you so others can use it too. Thanks Mathijs! (But this aircraft, (Aerosoft Beaver) like the real ones, is just too good to let it pass into history!)

Doug

• 1 month later...

The beaver was installed very well on the V.4, but problem on the V4.1

Please login to display this image.

Archived