African Airstrip Adventures: doesn't work beyond initiation flight

solo1984

Hi there!

I recently got African Airstrip Adventures. I've installed it (FSX SP2+accel / W7 64 ultimate). I loaded the mission, saw the introducing video, and flew the initiation flight without problem. After that I've "switched" the aircrafts using the procedure explained here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/26895-aaa-tipstricks/

I've set Carenado C208, Dodosim 206, Carenado C185 and PMDG JS41. I've made no error, and there's no duplicate immatriculation error message when I open FSX.

The problem is: after the initiation flight, I park the Caravan at HQ, stop all, the I save the career using the appropriate saved mission ("AAA career...." or something like that). Before unload FSX, I try to call the menu using the parking brake: it works well! 

But when I later I re-open FSX and reload this saved mission, I'm in the 208 at HQ but the parking brake does not call the menu any more! Same thing if I load the career from the beginning: no more intro video, and no more menu!

Could you help please?

It did, but it also did with carenado 208, after the initiation flight, the menu used to appear using the PBrk.

The problem occurs when I want to load the career, as described in my post.

• Aerosoft

Well the instability of the mission system is the reason we don't do any mission add-ons anymore, they always have been problematic.

Your reply however, does not make it clear to me if the issue is fully avoidable with the default aircraft.

Archived