Cant use NavDataPro

einhard

Hello guys,

I am pretty new in forum, so if the subject have been spoken before, sorry. I looked for it, couldnt find related. 

I have bought a Airbus A320-321 DLC for my FSX a couple days ago. I follewed the stepbystep guide and Vol1 guide and I can't figure out how to enter real flight route. When I open the game in turn around mode and enter e.g. LOWWLGKR01 it says NOT IN DATABASE. How can I fix this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Please check the following folder and verify that the "LOWWLGKR01" file is present.

The folder is:  C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans folder.

If the file is present, then please refer to Volume 6 of the documentation, it will provide you with Step by Step instructions how to recall this flight plan.

Since this is not a NavDataPro related matter I'll move your post to the A318/A319A320/A321 forum.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best wishes.

Thanks for the answer Dave.

I checked the folder that you mentioned. There is only one flight plan that I programmed and saved before via MCDU1. I guess I misunderstood the concept. I thought we have NavDataPro to provide us prepared flight plans. So, we have to either manually enter a flight plan or download them from various internet pages, right ?

Kind regards.

NavDataPro only updates your navigation database. It won't provide you any prepared routes. You are right, you either need to manually enter them but you can also store flight plans yourself by using the "Company Route Editor" tool that should be installed on your computer. (This way you can load up the flights plans as shown in the tutorial).

I saved some Lufthansa short haul routes from Frankfurt to different destinations and back that are used in real life, maybe that would help you out since creating routes can be quite complicated sometimes, and the ones that online planners generate are often faulty. Just let me know.

• Deputy Sheriffs

datguytho is absolutely correct. NavDataPro (like Navigraph) only provide the navigation database with all current real world navigation aids, airport information and so on. They are no flight planning tool.

There are freeware and payware flight planning tools available which will get you the flight plans you need for your flight from A to B. These are some of them:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived