Adding Aircraft

I am trying to add a new aircraft to the aircraft database.  I enter the registration, tail number and the type of aircraft.  In this case, trying to add a Boeing 757-200 with Rolls Royce engines.  It is at this point I am stuck as the only engine listed in the Engines Drop-down is the Pratt.  How do I get the RR data and have it drop down?

Yes, PFPX.  Open app, clean slate - no plans, no aircraft in database. 

1.  I select Aircraft data from top left of screen.

2.  Click Aircraft database.  (it is empty)

3.  Select New as under templates, my aircraft is not listed.

4.  Under General, I fill in Registration, Tail Number

5.  For type, there is only a drop-down so I select  Boeing 757-200

6.  Engines - all there is there is the PW2037

The only template supplied with PFPX is for the QualityWings 757-200 with PW engines.

You can add additional profiles which can include RR from AirlinerPerformance.net or from the download section here.

These are placed in the aircrafttypes folder and selected by 'Add new aircraft' option and not from template. You may need to adjust weights and capacities to suit your add-on.

Use the PFPX support board for further help.

I believe I found my answer.  I need to generate the profile under the PFPX/AircraftTypes folder.  Where would the best source of complete aircraft data be located?

Archived