How to get airbus to follow flight plan?

I can do better than that my friend!

We've included a terrific tutorial for you, and you can follow along step by step!  Please see Volume 6 of the documentation.  The other Volumes are equally good to be familiar with as they contain excellent information that we worked very hard to provide to our customers. But if you just don't have the time to look at them you can also find terrific How To videos on Youtube that cover procedures really well.

Best wishes to you.

By the way, welcome to the forums and our community here!  I hope you enjoy your time here.

36 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I can do better than that my friend!

We've included a terrific tutorial for you, and you can follow along step by step!  Please see Volume 6 of the documentation.  The other Volumes are equally good to be familiar with as they contain excellent information that we worked very hard to provide to our customers. But if you just don't have the time to look at them you can also find terrific How To videos on Youtube that cover procedures really well.

Best wishes to you.

By the way, welcome to the forums and our community here!  I hope you enjoy your time here.

Under which section? I can't seem to find what I am looking for. I have also checked Youtube and can only really find tutorials on how to set the flight plan. Not to automatically follow it.

Also, thank you for the help and the welcoming message!

You wouldn't by any chance be trying to fly the aircraft like one would a boeing, would you?  If so, forget about it.  You have a lot of re-learning to do as the two aircraft are completely different.  If not, maybe it's your first higher level aircraft?  If so, you'll really need to buckle it down and read all the documentation cover to cover, because the aircraft is very real to life.

I just went through the reference I gave you, and found everything there.  Hint:  Look at Managed Mode and Selected Mode.  You might also read Volume 8, it's very important.  But again, all the documentation is important, and since it's a new aircraft to you, you really should go through it.  Don't jump around through he documentation, do a cover to cover read and you'll get more enjoyment out of this aircraft than you'd ever expect.

After reading the documentation, then make the tutorial flight and it will help you put it all together.

Best wishes.

Archived