Adding aircraft to PFPX

I have downloaded the Cessna C172R from the downloads section.  I added the file to c:/users/.../documents/PFPX Data/

I then open PFPX and click on the - Aircraft Data - add new aircraft and from there I am stumped.- I cannot locate the aircraft to add it no matter where I look.

What am I missing?

9 hours ago, blazer05 said:

c:/users/.../documents/PFPX Data/

The correct location is:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes

The file is incorrectly named a template when it is actually a performance/profile file.

It is then added to your fleet using the 'Add New Aircraft' option and not from template.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/12/2017 at 5:28 PM, srcooke said:

Download the relevant performance file from AirlinerPeformance and place in the PFPX AircraftTypes folder, then simply use the add new aircraft function.

please help....the files that i downloaded are of different type than those i found inside the aircraft type folder....what to do....?

52 minutes ago, aviatorles said:

please help....the files that i downloaded are of different type than those i found inside the aircraft type folder....what to do....?

I cannot really add to the instruction documented on the AirlinerPerformance website under INSTALLATION

Archived