IBIZA LEIB Problems

jtbetteridge

Hi I've just installed and flown to LEIB and halfway down the runway the whole mesh went mad.  Taxiing in felt like I was on a rollercoaster, and the AFCAD is all wrong with AI aircraft parked all over and sunk about a metre inder the tarmac.

Help please?

I'm using FSX Steam in W10 and have IBIZA Airport installed above Terrain in the Scenery library and Aerosoft AFD at the top of the library

Hi Mathijs

I just installed as is.  I already have lots of Aerosoft addon scenery so didn't change any settings.  It looks like 2 problems, one the height of the airport and the other the afcad.  I will turn off the afcads for LEIB but not sure which folder to find them - MyTraffic 6 seems to be over riding sceneries a lot, also at UK2000 scenery I use and this is causing GSX errors as well!

Hi Mathijs

I haven't changed any mesh settings and have many addon airports which function correctly including Palma Majorca.  

The fact that the AFCAD is obviously wrong is significant as well I think?

When I restarted at Ibiza gate 27 all the aircraft including AI and mine were half in the terminal and half in the bus station!

So I uninstalled and re-installed and it looks better already.  

This placed Ibiza Airport and Terrain folders above the Aerosoft AFD folder - is this correct and could it have caused the problem?

• Aerosoft

Mmmm I still think you should check mesh setting as there is no setting that 'will work with all airports'. And indeed it seems you got a non standard AFCAD installed. Most likely you have a traffic tool installed and will need to tell it not to mess with your more detailed airport.

Archived