GPU won't connect

tamsini

Hello all - anyone experience accessing Dave and the Wheel Blocks, GPU & Ground air click spots (ON) don't work? Is there a prerequisite that I missed? Everything else within Dave works. Weird.

Actually, I've got a couple of issues with it. 

First, when I ask for the gpu through Dave, the unit is visible, but none of the displays light up. Only seems to happen with the apu. 

Second, when I go to disconnect the gpu, nothing happens. I ask Dave to disconnect it, but it won't go away and I can't release the parking brake while its there obviously.

21 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

same problem with hotfix 5.

Now testing rev 6 is still there, sometimes only sometimes DAVE gorund equiment gets freeze

Eduard, please don't mix betas with published versions here. It only leads to more confusion.

On 21.8.2017 at 10:13 PM, danc444 said:

First, when I ask for the gpu through Dave, the unit is visible, but none of the displays light up.

You need to click the AC button on the Electrical panel. Once it shows "In Use", the GPU is active.

Please login to display this image.

On 21.8.2017 at 10:13 PM, danc444 said:

Second, when I go to disconnect the gpu, nothing happens. I ask Dave to disconnect it, but it won't go away

What does the DAVE screen look like after your clicked "OFF"? If the OFF button highlighted (= lighter blue) or is there no reaction to your mouse click at all?

Archived