Missing RWY 25R/07L in P3D airport page and FMC

Fijitime26

Greetings to all,

i just installed EDDF pro for my p3dv4 and noticed that RWY 25R and 07L are missing in my PMDG FMC Dep/Arr page. Also when choosing my location in P3D both runways are unavailable to start from.
Still the other Runways are named correctly with 25L and 25C, 07R and 07C. But somehow the other to Runways are not available in the FMC or P3D location screen.

Maybe im missing something.

appreciate any help :)

have a nice day 
greetings Timothy

Okay, that runway is only used for landing, so it's not going to be available (show up) in the FMS as a runway for departure.  It's in the manual in the runways section.

I hope that helps!

Best wishes.

AIRAC cycle 1108 pre-dates the opening of the new runway that occured in October 2011.

I don't have access to the 1108 cycle to check but it is unlikely to reflect the runway changes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Stephen is correct, as you can somewhat validate using the Google Earth time line tool. No runway across the autobahn in 2009, and in 2013 it's there. Plus, at the time what is now runway 07C/25C was then runway 07L/25R. Also, to head off a potential question, runway 18 is for departures only. There is no runway 36 (take a look at Google Earth and you'll see no threshold markings at south end of that chunk of concrete).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived