Mega Airports in P3Dv4 and FSX

McGoose

Hi folks,

I'm still using FSX alongside P3Dv4.

If I decide to buy e.g. EDDF for both, should I buy the FSX version + the P3Dv4 upgrade?

If I buy the p3Dv4 version, is there a "downgrade fee" version for FSX?

Or does the Professional version also include the FSX version?

Thanks for any answer.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 10 Minuten, McGoose sagte:

Hi folks,

I'm still using FSX alongside P3Dv4.

If I decide to buy e.g. EDDF for both, should I buy the FSX version + the P3Dv4 upgrade?

If I buy the p3Dv4 version, is there a "downgrade fee" version for FSX?

Or does the Professional version also include the FSX version?

Thanks for any answer.

Hi, the pro is only for P3Dv4.

If you really want it for both sims, the upgrade is the best way. Downgrading might be possible, but is unnecessary complicate, if there is a official upgrade method.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems you know the "Pro" version is only for P3Dv4, while the FSX SP2/FSX-SE/P3Dv3 version works on those platforms only. To accomplish what you want to do at the least market price, first buy the FSX version, for which you'll receive a key. Next, use that key to obtain the Pro (P3Dv4) version for $5.94 USD (or whatever it is where you live plus any VAT). I believe the shop system would make you pay full price for the Pro version if you bought them both at once. Safest way is a two step order.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Herman is right here. You first have to buy the none-Pro version as you need it's license key to qualify for the update discount when buying the Pro version.

Archived